Salsa Verde Steak with Smashed Potatoes
If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy an old favorite, you’ve found it! This salsa verde recipe is sure to take classic steak and smashed potatoes to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 min Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 1 hour Yield: 1 Serving
1 Large Russet Potato
1 tbsp. Oil
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
Tools You'll Need
- Large electric skillet
- Bake potato in oven until tender and let cool.
- Cut potato into quarters and gently smash with the palm of your hand against a cutting board.
- Heat up electric skillet to medium high heat, and in oil and add the smashed potatoes.
- Fry the potatoes until crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve alongside a grilled steak topped with salsa verde.