1 small can tomato paste
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 packaged flat bread or nan
2 links Italian turkey sausage
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup green bell pepper, sliced thin
1 small can black olives, sliced and drained
Mozzarella cheese for topping
Tools You'll Need
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring cup/spoons
- Cutting board/knife
- Electric skillet or toaster oven
- In a medium mixing bowl, add tomato paste and seasoning mix (or use premade pizza sauce).
- Spread on flat bread.
- Remove casing from turkey Italian sausage and cook thoroughly in an electric skillet.
- Add toppings to flat bread and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in toaster oven or continue cooking in the electric skillet until cheese is melted and crust golden.